Inspired by the best. Part of the All Blacks’ training range, this adidas polo shirt is all about staying smart and comfortable in your colours. Printed onto its soft single jersey fabric, that intricate graphic is hand-drawn by a talented Parisian artist — a nod to the venue used for the 10th edition of rugby’s top tournament. Penned with a single stroke, the string of French ferns represents the longevity of New Zealand’s successful history.
A minimum of 70% of this product is a blend of recycled and renewable materials.
- Regular fit
- Two-button ribbed polo collar
- Front and sleeves: 65% recycled polyester, 35% cotton single jersey
- Back: 70% cotton, 30% recycled polyester piqué
- All Blacks screenprinted crest
- MADE W RECYCLED AND RENEWABLE MATERIALS
- Do not bleach
- Use mild detergent only
- Wash with like colors
- Touch up with cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash cold delicate cycle