When you’re as dominant as the Black Ferns, you don’t need any help. But that didn’t stop adidas designing a groundbreaking kit for the team to wear as they attempt to add a sixth world title to their extensive honour roll. This juniors’ rugby jersey is a fan-focused version of the body-mapped shirts players wear on the pitch. Its batwing sleeves are cut out for rugby-specific movements. The soft piqué fabric keeps you comfortable.
This product is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- A supporter jersey based on their tournament shirt.
- Black Ferns embossed crest on chest
- Regular fit
- Comfort fit crewneck
- 100% recycled polyester piqué
- Batwing sleeves Elastic cuffs
- MADE W PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC – PRIMEBLUE