These reusable face masks are designed to protect you, your family or your staff from being exposed to the COVID-19 virus and other viruses and bacteria. They use the PM2.5 filter system that provide both mechanical and electrostatic barriers, capable of blocking even the very smallest nanoparticles.
Adult size available only (dimensions of mask shown in size guide).
- Highly breathable and soft on the skin. User does not feel restricted due to discomfort and encourages longer-term use.
- Uses stretch fabric to contour with the face of the wearer.
- Durable, washable and reusable. Does not pill.
- Comfortable elastic bands that fit comfortably over the ears.
- Uses replaceable PM2.5 filters. (Mask can be purchased with a filter).
- Adjustable ear bands for the best fit
A fitted face mask with a PM2.5 filter offers a high degree of filtration from particulates and aerosols. The PM2.5 name comes from these filters’ original use as protection against Particulate Matter 2.5, the smallest and most dangerous form of air pollution. Aerosol particulates that may harbor viruses are much smaller than most particulate matter, but research has shown a PM2.5 filter can capture nanoparticles similar size with a high degree of efficiency (approx. 95%), and lab tests show a PM2.5 filter with a properly-fitted cloth mask can reduce total airborne particulates by as much as 90%.
A cotton mask and filter has significantly less inhalation resistance than a sealed n95/kn95 respirator. In laboratory testing, cotton masks + PM2.5 filters restricted inhalation by less than than 71 Pa, less than 25% the max inhalation resistance of a NIOSH-certified N95 respirator
Protectamask™ is a registered trademark of Flagmakers Ltd
Remember, no mask is 100% effective at protecting from viral transmission. The most effective thing you can do to stay healthy is wash your hands and practice appropriate physical distancing.