Made to be compatible with PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, the PLAYMAX MX PRO Stereo Headset delivers a comfortable audio experience while simplifying online chat. Directly connecting to the PS4, Xbox One controller, Switch console or nearly any device with a 3.5mm jack you’re free to play in full stereo no matter where the game takes you.
*PC compatible with headset only, microphone requires additional adaptor.
Intuitive Plug-and Play Connectivity
Prepping the MX PRO for voice chat is very straightforward. Simply plug the 3.5mm cable into the device and the connection process is complete.
Designed for Online Chat
Whether your game of choice, the MX PRO will transform your online gaming experience by opening up the lines of communication with remote gamers.
Uncomplicated In-line Audio Controls
A handy in-line audio controller features an easy-to-use volume control for quick sound adjustments. And for those occasions when privacy matters, mute the microphone by simply sliding a switch.
Flexible Performance Mic
Fixed microphones may not always properly align with your mouth, resulting in decreased sound quality when communicating online. Problem solved with the MX PRO’s flexible solution – it provides the freedom to bend the mic into a position that’s optimal for picking up your voice.
Designed for Extreme Comfort
Headset comfort is of utmost importance during extended gaming sessions. The MX PRO keeps your ears comfy with its padded, adjustable headrail, which extends an extra 1.25 inches on either side to accommodate a wide range of head sizes. When it’s time for a break from the action, the soft ear cups swivel to provide a comfortable around-the-neck resting position.
Take it With You
At home, work, or on-the-go, your music, videos and games can travel everywhere with you. Not limited to use with gaming consoles and PC, the MX PRO is also compatible with most phones, tablets and MP3 players.
With the twist and lock removable microphone, you have the option to remove the microphone completely so that you can use the MX PRO as a standard headset at home or on the go.
Orders are processed 7 days a week, with the exclusion of New Zealand public holidays. For orders placed and processed on the weekend, you will receive a completed order notification, however your item will not ship from our warehouse until Monday.
About Shipping Options:
- Flat Rate – (New Zealand Only) Tracked signature required delivery option.
- eParcel Express – (Australia Only) Tracked Signature Required, with authority to leave parcel without signature if delivery location is safe and secure.
- International Air – A non-tracked freight option. No tracking or delivery updates are available. For packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries.
- International Air Satchel Tracked – Tracking updates at picked up, processed, and delivered. Available for packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries.
- International Economy Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 2-6 working days.
- International Express Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 1-5 working days.
What Will It Cost:
- Delivered by Courier Post.
- $5 flat rate.
- 1-2 working days delivery time to most areas. Rural deliveries occur an additional 1-2 working days delivery time.
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flat rate of $10 up to 1kg. 4-10 working days delivery time.
- Australia Post eParcel Express. Starting rate of $15 up to 1kg. Delivery target of 2-4 working days for major cities (BRISBANE, SYD, MEL, PERTH) all other areas an additional 1-3 working days.
Australia Post eParcel Express is a direct entry service to Australia. Customers can take control over the delivery of their goods using the AusPost MyPost Services. eParcel is a tracked service, and can be delivered to P.O Boxes and Rural Australian addresses. Please note this service is only available for orders under $1000.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flate rate of $10 up to 500g. 6-10 working days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier and Express Courier are also available to Japan. See pricing below.
International Rest of World:
- New Zealand Post International Air (non-track-able). Starting rate between $9.50 and $12.20 up to 500g. 8-16 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Starting rate between $13 and $22.25 up to 500g. 8-16 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier. Starting rate between $36.80 and $40.15 up to 500g. 2-6 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Express Courier. Starting rate between $70.70 and $93.25 up to 500g. 1-5 days working delivery time. Please note Express Courier cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.
Can I track my order?
Every order will be given a delivery tracking number, which will be included with your order dispatch email.
Please note International Air is a non-track-able freight option, the only update you will receive is when your order is dispatched.
For further detailed information on shipping options and delivery charges please refer to our shipping information page.