Orders are processed 7 days a week, with the exclusion of New Zealand public holidays. For orders placed and processed on the weekend, you will receive a completed order notification, however your item will not ship from our warehouse until Monday.
About Shipping Options:
- Flat Rate – (New Zealand Only) Tracked signature required delivery option.
- eParcel Standard – (Australia Only) Tracked Signature Required, with authority to leave parcel without signature if delivery location is safe and secure.
- International Air Satchel Tracked – Tracking updates at picked up, processed, and delivered. Available for packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries. This service does not require a signature on delivery. If no-one is home, it will be left on the premises.
- International Economy Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 2-6 working days.
- International Express Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 1-5 working days.
What Will It Cost:
- Delivered by Courier Post.
- $5 flat rate.
- 1-2 working days delivery time to most areas. Rural deliveries occur an additional 1-2 working days delivery time.
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flate rate of $10 up to 1kg. 4-10 working days delivery time.
- This service does not require a signature on delivery. If no-one is home, it will be left on the premises.
- Australia Post eParcel Standard. Starting rate of $15 up to 1kg. Estimated delivery target of 2-6 working days
- eParcel must be signed for and additional customer order notes that state/request otherwise will not be applicable
Australia Post eParcel Express is a direct entry service to Australia. Customers can take control over the delivery of their goods using the AusPost MyPost Services. eParcel Express is a tracked service, and can be delivered to P.O Boxes and Rural Australian addresses. Please note this service is only available for orders under $1000.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flate rate of $10 up to 500g. 6-10 working days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier and Express Courier are also available to Japan. See pricing below.
International Rest of World:
- New Zealand Post International Air (non-track-able). Starting rate between $9.50 and $12.20 up to 500g. 8-16 working days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Starting rate between $13 and $22.25 up to 500g. 8-16 working days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier. Starting rate between $36.80 and $40.15 up to 500g. 2-6 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Express Courier. Starting rate between $70.70 and $93.25 up to 500g. 1-5 days working delivery time. Please note Express Courier cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.
Please note not all delivery options are available to every country.
Can I track my order?:
Every order will be given a delivery tracking number, which will be included with your order dispatch notification email. Simply click the link and all available tracking information for your order will be displayed. Please note International Air is a non-track-able freight option, the only update you will receive is when your order is dispatched.
You will be charged the greater of:
- The actual weight of your parcel
- The volumetric weight of your parcel
This includes additional packaging required to safely transport the goods to your destination. By making a purchase, you agree that you accept the shipping charges that have been notified to you during the checkout.
The delivery charges referred to in our Shipping Information do not include any applicable importation charges, such as taxes, duties and other customs charges. When delivery is to a country other than New Zealand, you are responsible for all such taxes and duties.
We do not guarantee that taxes and duty will not be levied and in the event of this happening they are the responsibility of you, the purchaser. Every legal effort is made by www.allblackshop.com to minimise the likelihood of local (destination country) taxes and duties being imposed. If you, the customer, refuses to pay the customs duties, the goods will be returned to www.allblackshop.com, at which point we will then refund the order less any freight and customs charges incurred. Please visit the New Zealand Customs Service Website for more information on customs fees.