The Maori All Blacks Graphic Tee Shirt is a great way to support the Maori All Blacks team. The kowhaiwhai patterns surrounding Tangaroa, god of sea, represent tidal flow, movement, strength, determination, power, and speed. The patterns also represent the style of free flowing rugby that the Maori All Blacks are famous for playing.
There are some specific details and symbolism within the design. A waka paddle runs through the manawa, heart, and will flow in and through Tangaroa to become the arero, tongue, of Tangaroa. This symbolises rowing together in one direction with one heartbeat, unity, whanau, and purpose.
The carving design on the waka paddle represents koiri, to flourish. The background infill of the designs represent scales, which link back to the central theme of Tangaroa and the things that reside in his domain, such as Mangopare, Mako, and Mangotipi.
- Made from 65% polyester/35% rayon blend
- Features screen printed Poutama tattoo on front of tee
- Black and onix contrasting graphic
- Heat pressed Maori All Blacks logo on left sleeve
- Onix adidas logo on right sleeve
How to measure and compare. All measurements are in centimetres.
Measure from side seam to side seam at the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
Measure from side seam to side seam at the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Measure from side seam to side seam at the fullest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Measure from bottom of collar to bottom of hem, keeping the tape vertical.
Orders are processed 7 days a week, with the exclusion of New Zealand public holidays. For orders placed and processed on the weekend, you will receive a completed order notification, however your item will not ship from our warehouse until Monday.
About Shipping Options:
- Flat Rate – (New Zealand Only) Tracked signature required delivery option.
- eParcel – (Australia Only) Tracked Signature Required, with authority to leave parcel without signature if delivery location is safe and secure.
- International Air – A non-tracked freight option. No tracking or delivery updates are available. For packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries.
- International Air Satchel Tracked – Tracking updates at picked up, processed, and delivered. Available for packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries.
- International Economy Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 2-6 working days.
- International Express Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 1-5 working days.
What Will It Cost:
- Delivered by Courier Post.
- $5 flat rate.
- 1-2 working days delivery time to most areas. Rural deliveries occur an additional 1-2 working days delivery time.
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flate rate of $10 up to 500g. 4-10 days delivery time.
- Australia Post eParcel Express. Starting rate of $17 up to 500g. Delivery target of 2-4 working days for major cities (BRISBANE, SYD, MEL, PERTH) all other areas an additional 1-3 working days.
Australia Post eParcel is a direct entry service to Australia. Customers can take control over the delivery of their goods using the AusPost MyPost Services. eParcel is a tracked service, and can be delivered to P.O Boxes and Rural Australian addresses. Please note this service is only available for orders under $1000.
International Rest of World:
- New Zealand Post International Air (non-track-able). Starting rate between $9.50 and $12.20 up to 500g. 8-16 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Starting rate between $13 and $22.25 up to 500g. 8-16 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier. Starting rate between $36.80 and $40.15 up to 500g. 2-6 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Express Courier. Starting rate between $70.70 and $93.25 up to 500g. 1-5 days delivery time. Please note Express Courier cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.
Can I track my order?
Every order will be given a delivery tracking number, which will be included with your order dispatch email.
Please note International Air is a non-track-able freight option, the only update you will receive is when your order is dispatched.
For further detailed information on shipping options and delivery charges please refer to our shipping information page.