The All Blacks Performance Home Jersey is for the fan who wants performance. Whether its on or off the field, this superior fit jersey will have you looking and feeling like a World Champion All Black.
The adidas All Blacks Performance Home Jersey has been designed with the aim to help the team maintain their number one position in World Rugby! The All Blacks Jersey has been touted “the strongest and most technically advanced” jersey yet.
- Made from 100% pasmo delta fabric
- Features a ribbed collar for improved comfort and an adaptive fit sitting flat against the neck, making it difficult for opponent to grab
- High density printed All Blacks, adidas, and AIG logos returning to white in colour
- New embossed design, inspired by the iconic silver fern, resulting in a striking triaxle graphic (digitally woven on the players jersey for further strength)
- Mesh panel under the arm for increased breathability and comfort
- A fabric that stretches 4 ways, offering a more personalised fit
- Tighter fitting, closer to what the players wear when on the field
- Elastic sleeve hem for adaptive fit
How to measure and compare. All measurements are in centimetres.
Measure from side seam to side seam at the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
Measure from side seam to side seam at the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Measure from side seam to side seam at the fullest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Measure from bottom of collar to bottom of hem, keeping the tape vertical.
Orders are processed 7 days a week, with the exclusion of New Zealand public holidays. For orders placed and processed on the weekend, you will receive a completed order notification, however your item will not ship from our warehouse until Monday.
About Shipping Options:
- Flat Rate – (New Zealand Only) Tracked signature required delivery option.
- eParcel Express – (Australia Only) Tracked Signature Required, with authority to leave parcel without signature if delivery location is safe and secure.
- International Air – A non-tracked freight option. No tracking or delivery updates are available. For packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries.
- International Air Satchel Tracked – Tracking updates at picked up, processed, and delivered. Available for packages up to 2kg, with an order value no greater than $250. Delivery is only available to select countries.
- International Economy Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 2-6 working days.
- International Express Courier – Signature required delivery with full tracking updates. Delivery time of 1-5 working days.
What Will It Cost:
- Delivered by Courier Post.
- $5 flat rate.
- 1-2 working days delivery time to most areas. Rural deliveries occur an additional 1-2 working days delivery time.
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flat rate of $10 up to 1kg. 4-10 working days delivery time.
- Australia Post eParcel Express. Starting rate of $15 up to 1kg. Delivery target of 2-4 working days for major cities (BRISBANE, SYD, MEL, PERTH) all other areas an additional 1-3 working days.
Australia Post eParcel Express is a direct entry service to Australia. Customers can take control over the delivery of their goods using the AusPost MyPost Services. eParcel is a tracked service, and can be delivered to P.O Boxes and Rural Australian addresses. Please note this service is only available for orders under $1000.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flate rate of $10 up to 500g. 6-10 working days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier and Express Courier are also available to Japan. See pricing below.
International Rest of World:
- New Zealand Post International Air (non-track-able). Starting rate between $9.50 and $12.20 up to 500g. 8-16 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Starting rate between $13 and $22.25 up to 500g. 8-16 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier. Starting rate between $36.80 and $40.15 up to 500g. 2-6 days working delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Express Courier. Starting rate between $70.70 and $93.25 up to 500g. 1-5 days working delivery time. Please note Express Courier cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.
Can I track my order?
Every order will be given a delivery tracking number, which will be included with your order dispatch email.
Please note International Air is a non-track-able freight option, the only update you will receive is when your order is dispatched.
For further detailed information on shipping options and delivery charges please refer to our shipping information page.