The adidas All Blacks Performance Home Jersey has been designed with the aim to help the team maintain their number one position in World Rugby! The All Blacks Jersey has been touted “the strongest and most technically advanced” jersey yet.
- Made from 100% pasmo delta fabric
- Features a ribbed collar for improved comfort and an adaptive fit sitting flat against the neck, making it difficult for opponent to grab
- High density printed All Blacks, adidas, and AIG logos returning to white in colour
- New embossed design, inspired by the iconic silver fern, resulting in a striking triaxle graphic (digitally woven on the players jersey for further strength)
- Mesh panel under the arm for increased breathability and comfort
- A fabric that stretches 4 ways, offering a more personalised fit
- Tighter fitting, closer to what the players wear when on the field
- Elastic sleeve hem for adaptive fit
Orders are processed on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday, and do not include weekends or public holidays.
- Delivered by Courier Post.
- $5 flat rate.
- 1-2 working days delivery time to most areas. Rural deliveries occur an additional 1-2 working days delivery time.
- Courier Post can deliver to P.O Boxes across New Zealand.
- New Zealand Post International Air (non-track-able). Flat rate of $7.50 up to 500g. 4-10 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Flate rate of $10 up to 500g. 4-10 days delivery time.
- Australia Post eParcel Express. Starting rate of $17 up to 500g. Delivery target of 2-4 working days for major cities (BRISBANE, SYD, MEL, PERTH) all other areas an additional 1-3 working days.
Australia Post eParcel is a direct entry service to Australia. Customers can take control over the delivery of their goods using the AusPost MyPost Services. eParcel is a tracked service, and can be delivered to P.O Boxes and Rural Australian addresses. Please note this service is only available for orders under $1000.
International Rest of World:
- New Zealand Post International Air (non-track-able). Starting rate between $9.50 and $12.20 up to 500g. 8-16 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post International Air Satchel Tracked. Starting rate between $13 and $22.25 up to 500g. 8-16 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Economy Courier. Starting rate between $36.80 and $40.15 up to 500g. 2-6 days delivery time.
- New Zealand Post Express Courier. Starting rate between $70.70 and $93.25 up to 500g. 1-5 days delivery time. Please note Express Courier cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.
Can I track my order?
Every order will be given a delivery tracking number, which will be included with your order dispatch email.
Please note International Air is a non-track-able freight option, the only update you will receive is when your order is dispatched.
For further detailed information on shipping options and delivery charges please refer to our shipping information page.